Sunday, November 29, 2009

Problem with having count(*)

Hi

I am relatively new to cake-php but i like it very much. But in my
current project i have a problem regarding having query

I have a Model called User and other model called Album.

Now i want to display a list of users having at least one Album. My
user model has others relations also like

User has many Photos
User has many Comments
User has many Links

I tried to google it and also tried to think by my self but could not
find a solution.

I can achive this using Model->query but i think it is not a good way
to code cakephp.

Can anyone help me this issue?

Thanks

Gaurnag

Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://cakeqs.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en

No comments: