Wednesday, April 28, 2010

RSS feed display

Hello all,

I am totally new to php as well as cakephp. I am stuck at a very
simple issue,hope someone can help me here.
I have an RSS feed which gets generated outside of my php application.
I have a route defined as '/feed' which maps to a controller[rss] and
action[feed]. Action has a simple logic to call my web service which
return generated RSS feed. I get all the data but am not sure how to
display it. I simply have echo the response in the view but that does
not seem to fix it.

If I run my web service directly, my browser detects the feed. Any
help is much appreciated.

thanks
aboxy

Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://cakeqs.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en

No comments: