Friday, December 31, 2010

Re: Changing Core Path in Shell (PHP Console)

(SOLVED)

For those facing this problem. You can easily change it in environment
variables following the way how you created in the first place.

Regards,
Maxim

On Dec 30, 11:02 pm, John Maxim <goog...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Previously I installed(set up) cake /PHP console in another folder
> therefore now my Console shows my core path as:
>
> */www/oldAppFolder
>
> I have changed my working and application folder to */www/
>
> Is there a way to change the core path to the new place ?
>
> It's not impeding my work but it bothers me each time I launch the
> console seeing the old path to be the CORE path.
>
> Regards,
> Maxim

Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://cakeqs.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en

No comments: