Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Re: Blog with posts and comments

I use in the console "cake bake" all the time. The relation Has Many
and Belongs To is Ok. But when create a new comment I must to select
the post in a select field and no directly. This way is not elegant
and functional.

On 29 nov, 16:54, euromark <dereurom...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> you shoudnt use "scaffolding" but bake your code using the bake shell
> then you probably discover that all your problems are gone
>
> On 29 Nov., 16:55, joserafael <josecam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > If anything I could do in cakephp is to relate a table of news with
> > commentary. Yes, that is simple but I can not find the solution.
>
> > When I make the scaffold I have no problem. The hasMany and belongsTo
> > is created in the model. But when I select a comment post via a
> > dropdown menu and it is not functional.
>
> > The same happens when I add a photo that I use this drop-down menu to
> > find the post to which he belongs.
>
> > I wish someone would publish a code in order to guide me. Otherwise
> > that's what I put in the controller and in the view that automatically
> > make a comment related to the news. I'll be very grateful.

--
Our newest site for the community: CakePHP Video Tutorials http://tv.cakephp.org
Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://ask.cakephp.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.


To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php

No comments: