Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Re: Cake 3 RC1 aura intl problem

Hello,

I think I got it working by disabling xdebug stack, xdebug.default_enable=0

luni, 9 noiembrie 2015, 10:40:22 UTC+2, vaughany a scris:
Hi José, thanks for the heads up, but unfortunately it didn't work. The files in there were definitely deleted and I restarted apache just in case, but to no avail. 

Thanks tho,

Paul.


On Saturday, 7 November 2015 18:12:28 UTC, José Lorenzo wrote:
Try deleting the cache in the tmp/cache folder and see if the problem persists

On Friday, November 6, 2015 at 9:55:28 AM UTC+1, vaughany wrote:
I know this is a long time after this post was originally posted, but I have started receiving this error. I'm using CakePHP 3.1.13 though.

I've been slowly building a project for about three months, and I started receiving the following problem just this morning (I've also had intl.default_locale set to en_GB for all that time):

Warning: Uncaught exception 'Aura\Intl\Exception' with message 'Package 'debug_kit' with locale 'en_GB' is not registered.' in /var/www/vendor/aura/intl/src/Aura/Intl/PackageLocator.php:96 

Stack trace: 
#0 /var/www/vendor/aura/intl/src/Aura/Intl/TranslatorLocator.php(180): Aura\Intl\PackageLocator->get('debug_kit', 'en_GB') 
#1 /var/www/vendor/cakephp/cakephp/src/I18n/TranslatorRegistry.php(122): Aura\Intl\TranslatorLocator->get('debug_kit', 'en_GB') 
#2 /var/www/vendor/cakephp/cakephp/src/I18n/TranslatorRegistry.php(104): Cake\I18n\TranslatorRegistry->_getTranslator('debug_kit', 'en_GB') 
#3 /var/www/vendor/cakephp/cakephp/src/I18n/I18n.php(144): Cake\I18n\TranslatorRegistry->get('debug_kit') 
#4 /var/www/vendor/cakephp/cakephp/src/I18n/functions.php(81): Cake\I18n\I18n::translator('debug_kit') 
#5 /var/www/vendor/cakephp/debug_kit/src/Panel/TimerPanel.php(54): __d('debug_kit', in /var/www/vendor/aura/intl/src/Aura/Intl/PackageLocator.php on line 96

What I did do yesterday which is almost guaranteed to be the cause is to upgrade Ubuntu 15.04 to 15.10, so my question is, does anyone know what I have to do to sort this out?

Regards,

Paul.



On Saturday, 17 January 2015 10:07:10 UTC, José Lorenzo wrote:
Sorry to see you go, I have never seen that problem, and considering that the i18n system has been there for almost 4 moths without any similar bug report I'm confident to say that this must be a configuration error.

Is it possible you put your code somewhere so it can be reviewed?

On Saturday, January 17, 2015 at 12:42:11 AM UTC+1, HVan wrote:
Just a guess. I'm trying to figure out how to disable that cache (so it doesn't re-generate each time) and see if the error goes away. But it seems like that cache file is generated eveyr single time. If I could disable the cache of the intl file generation, then I can eliminate the possibility that's the problem.

Also, each error corresponds to each of those cache files. So if there's 3 intl files being generated (cake, default, debug_kit) then there will be 3 errors.

Unfortunately after 2 days on this I might have to leave cakephp 3 until it's more mature and maybe try another framework. Though it's a bit of a bummer because I'm kind of liking what I'm seeing! I definitely don't want to start a new project on cake 2, though.

On Friday, January 16, 2015 at 3:28:58 AM UTC-8, José Lorenzo wrote:
Why do you believe the problem is there?

On Friday, January 16, 2015 at 6:50:31 AM UTC+1, HVan wrote:
Nope - sorry the locale changed because I tried changing it to see if it will fix anything. But it didn't. It sounds like the problem is during generation of the translations cache.

On Thursday, January 15, 2015 at 7:27:49 AM UTC-8, José Lorenzo wrote:
But I guess the problem is not the cache, just that a random locale is being selected, no?

On Thursday, January 15, 2015 at 3:36:48 PM UTC+1, HVan wrote:
Yeah I've tried keeping it at en_US, and putting it blank. Neither worked. Putting it blank would give me the en_US_POSIX  locale (which is by default).

I've checked /tmp/cache/persistent and these files are generated and exist when the error comes up.

myapp_cake_core_translations_cake_en__u_us
myapp_cake_core_translations_debug_kit_en__u_us
myapp_cake_core_translations_default_en__u_us

Though, at debug=true, those files are generated everytime.

I went to bootstrap and set the default cache (Configure::write(Cache._cake_model_.duration) and Configure::write(Cache._cake_core_.duration) to +99 years even when in debug mode but can't get those core translation files to cache; they are still regenerated each time. I'm trying ot narrow down whether it's an error when those 3 files are beign generated. Anyone know how to turn off the cache for them?

On Thursday, January 15, 2015 at 4:38:53 AM UTC-8, José Lorenzo wrote:
Are you changing the default locale anywhere?

If not I'd suggest setting ini_set('intl.default_locale', 'en_US'); in your bootstrap.php file

On Wednesday, January 14, 2015 at 11:59:35 PM UTC+1, HVan wrote:
Can't figure why I'm having this problem: 

Aura\Intl\Exception: Package 'cake' with locale 'en_US' is not registered. in /vendor/aura/intl/src/Aura/Intl/PackageLocator.php on line 96

I'm having that problem with debug_kit as well. I've just literally created a project from scratch with composer. I also couldn't get plugin routes working but that's a different story.

Any clue what this could be? I've looked at everything and couldn't figure it out.

Thanks

--
Like Us on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/CakePHP
Find us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: