Saturday, October 30, 2010

Re: Learn CakePHP

I think Adam's approach is actually a very wise one if you're not
familiar with MVC.
I only seldom work on web development projects and had tried for a
couple of times to learn cakephp without success. Then tried
CodeIgniter and it's so much easier to learn. Eventually I tried cake
again and suddenly everything made sense...

On Oct 30, 7:27 am, Adam <adamcbre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I had only been working with PHP for a month before I started with
> frameworks. CakePHP was a little heavy to grasp at first (MVC & OOP),
> but I built a project using CodeIgniter. After that I had to do
> another one using Cake, so I had to learn and it only took a week
> before I couldn't get enough. Basically, like most have said here,
> just start, because once you learn the cool stuff you'll want to learn
> more!
>
> On Oct 28, 10:58 am, sonam <ahuja.sona...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > How much time is required to learn cakephp?

Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://cakeqs.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en

No comments: