Monday, October 31, 2011

Looking to hire cake, ajax, jquery expert

Hi.

First off, I am really sorry if this is the wrong place to post such a
request, but I could not find anywhere else!?!

I am looking to hire a cake developer that have excellent ajax +
jquery skills.

This is for a project I am working on, and I am looking to have a
FILTER content function that uses ajax, jquery on frontend.

I am a complete noob regarding ajax and jquery, so instead of using
alot of time to figure this out myself, I was wondering if there are
any skilled developers that would like some fast money to their paypal
or whatever? =)

Here are some details about my setup:
Cake 1.3.12

- Categories (nested)
- Tags
- Content

Navigation will be like this:
- Filter on content type (type1, type2)
- Filter content on what Tag assigned
- Filter content on what sub-sub category assigned

Looking for a similar filter function that example templatemonster are
using to filter templates.

All controllers, models/db rows and what not are present, only the
views/elements/js and functions to do this filtering on my frontend is
remaining.

Interested? Drop me an email @ metz80 at gmail-com

Thanks!
-Tom

--
Our newest site for the community: CakePHP Video Tutorials http://tv.cakephp.org
Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://ask.cakephp.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.


To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php

No comments: