Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Re: PHPUnit & ACL - Pulling hair out...

How are you loading your fixtures? can you past your test case?

On Wednesday, June 27, 2012 7:50:37 PM UTC-4:30, SpazzyV wrote:
So, I have recently forayed into using CakePHP after a long departure due to the problems I encountered with 1.3. I have gotten into 2.1.3, and am really enjoying developing with it. However, I am pulling my hair out trying to be a good developer and write good unit tests for my controllers and models. I have worked through a lot of the issues, one at a time but can't seem to get past this ACL issue. I have a fully developed suite of tests, but the edit tests seem to be failing with this error:

AclNode::node() - Couldn't find Aro node identified by "Array ( [Aro0.model] => User [Aro0.foreign_key] => 1 ) "

I have included a link to a pastebin of the fixtures I created for Nodes. I know that ACL is being testing by the core components, so I am wondering how to either disable ACL (probably not the best idea) for my tests or set my tests so they work correctly. Any help that you all may provide would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Vinnie



--
Our newest site for the community: CakePHP Video Tutorials http://tv.cakephp.org
Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://ask.cakephp.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.
 
 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php

No comments: