Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Re: Can I have a plugin inside another plugin?

Damn it:

Wrong:

App::build(array('Plugin' => array(CakePlugin::path('Blockpage') . 'Plugin')));

Right:

App::build(array('Plugin' => array(CakePlugin::path('Blockpage') . 'Plugin' .DS)));

On Wednesday, September 26, 2012 7:46:40 PM UTC+2, traedamatic wrote:
Hey, 

does this really works?

this is my code:

app/Config/bootstrap.php:
CakePlugin::load(array('Blockpage' => array('routes' => true, 'bootstrap' => true)));

app/Plugin/Blockpage/Config/bootstrap.php:
App::build(array('Plugin' => array(CakePlugin::path('Blockpage') . 'Plugin')));

this is the result of the App:paths();

'Plugin' => array(  		(int) 0 => '/var/www/site/app/Plugin/Blockpage/Plugin',  		(int) 1 => '/var/www/site/app/Plugin/',  		(int) 2 => '/var/www/cakephp2/plugins/'  	)

But i still get this error "Cant find Plugin in app/Plugin" ?

On Saturday, September 8, 2012 4:24:25 AM UTC+2, majna wrote:
Hi,

You can append another path for plugins, something like this:

app/Config/bootstrap.php:
CakePlugin::load(array('Logger' => array('bootstrap' => true)));

app/Plugin/Logger/bootstrap.php:
App::build('Plugin' => array(CakePlugin::path('Logger') . 'Plugin'));

After that you can load Recaptcha plugin in Logger bootstrap or app bootstrap.





On Friday, September 7, 2012 10:14:43 PM UTC+2, andrewperk wrote:
For instance I have a plugin called Logger. And inside of my Logger plugin, I want to use the Recaptcha plugin but I want it contained inside of the Logger plugin.

When I try to load the plugin from within my Loggers bootstrap though it's not looking inside my /app/Plugin/Logger/Plugin directory, its still looking inside the /app/Plugin directory. How can I accomplish this?

So I need to load the Recaptcha plugin from with in my Logger plugins bootstrap. 

/app
  /Plugin
    /Logger
      /Plugin
        /Recaptcha



Thanks,

Andrew

--
Like Us on FacekBook https://www.facebook.com/CakePHP
Find us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en.
 
 

No comments: