Thursday, December 27, 2012

Re: Help please with "Guestflo" widget

Hi @cricket. Thank you very much for reply.

Unfortunately I am very unfamiliar with cakePHP. Of our 300 seo customers. This particular one is the only one who uses this script.

The business owner, (our customer) just started using guestflo, this site http://guestflo.com/ to create promotional ads for their website.

I would post the site but it's an adult site for a strip club in Atlantic City New Jersey USA.

Basically when I go into the cakePHP management console> "Add event" it doesn't allow me to embed that widget code. It only allows for basic HTML and upload of an image to be posted under "Managed Events" on the CMS.

I've told the customer this may not be possible to post the widget mainly because the version they are using is cakePHP vers 1.3. Which I believe is old and doesn't support the jquery scripts. If there is a work around without ruining their CMS framework, I'll try it but I really don't think they want to have the code changed entirely in order to make the widget work.

Hopefully this all makes sense and I'm not rambling. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you

On Thursday, December 27, 2012 2:41:55 PM UTC-5, mrfugimoto wrote:
Hi Please delete if this shows up twice. I posted in the old cakephp Google Groups but nothing showed up. I clicked new cakephp Google group, and still didn't see anything.

Trying again.......

Hi I am extremely unfamiliar with cakephp framework. I work for a web
development company who provide SEO support to customers. We inherited
a site which is cakephp 1.3, (I believe an old version). We have an
"Our Events" page and the customer asked me to add a widget

This is the widget below. I've tried adding this through the admin
panel "New Event". Nothing works. It's just an empty image frame with
nothing to the right. Please help. I've tried everywhere on Google and
find nothing.

Thank you to anybody ahead of time.

<code>
<div style="float:left;width:600px;">
< script src="http://guestflo.com/venue-widget.php?
VenueID=31&limit=30&a_link=614" type="text/javascript">
< /div>
< style type="text/css">
.widget-wrapper{
width:650px;
color:#fff;
}
< /style>
</code>

--
Like Us on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/CakePHP
Find us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en.
 
 

No comments: