Sunday, December 30, 2012

Re: Missing Controller Error

Hello

I am having the same error, I thought that it could be related to the file permissions but I've changed them and I am having the same result,

thank your for your help

josexato

On Sunday, December 30, 2012 8:02:27 AM UTC-5, Harish Geeth wrote:
Hi,

Did you find out what the problem is ? I am running into same issue. COuld you please provide details if you know what the issue is.

Thank you

On Thursday, May 31, 2012 10:13:09 PM UTC-4, Kid Noire wrote:
I've just installed CakePHP and trying to get myself through
Andrewperk's blog tutorial but I get this error  after the second
video...

Missing Controller
Error: PostsController could not be found.
Error: Create the class PostsController below in file: app/Controller/
PostsController.php
<?php
class PostsController extends AppController {

}

I've tried to Google my way out of this one but don't have the
technical expertise to comprehend the suggestions I find.  I'm
assuming my routes are a bit f'd up so if anyone could help me I would
be greatly appreciative.



Sincerely,

A Noob


------------

BTW I'm using XAMPP on a Mac

Thanks!



--
Like Us on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/CakePHP
Find us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en.
 
 

No comments: