Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Re: Problem with AssetCompress

Hi Devs,

I have cssmin.php under app/Vendor/cssmin/ but getting following error.
Error: Cannot not load filter "CssMinFilter".



On Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 8:35:56 PM UTC+5:30, euromark wrote:
dont use relative paths
use absolute ones to the domain

/css/img/style/...
etc


for development use the console script to create the script just as you would with debug 0



Am Donnerstag, 20. September 2012 15:24:49 UTC+2 schrieb Glauco Custódio:
Now it is working, I am getting tags like below in layout:

<script type="text/javascript" src="/code/asset_compress/assets/get/libs.js"></script>  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/code/asset_compress/assets/get/all.css" />

My images are not being displayed cause in CSS I am using relative paths, like:

background: url("../img/style/header-bg.gif") repeat-x scroll 0 0 transparent;

How can I fix it?

Other point, the asset are in one file just, but they are not being compressed, just included in one file..

How can I active compression in devlopment mode just for test? 

Note: I am with debug level 2

On Thursday, September 20, 2012 9:28:58 AM UTC-3, euromark wrote:
not sure if you are allowed to add filters to the files.
I also defined the path to css in my config:

[css]
cachePath = WEBROOT/css/ccss/
filters[] = CssMinFilter
paths[] = WEBROOT/css/

[js-combined.js]
files[] = jquery/jquery/jquery.js
files[] = jquery/plugins/jquery.livequery.js

etc


Am Donnerstag, 20. September 2012 14:13:18 UTC+2 schrieb Glauco Custódio:
It is defined as I posted above  http://pastebin.com/1YxYfZQ9, I have this snippet:

[js_libs.js]
files[] = jquery.js
;files[] = mootools.js
;files[] = class.js
filters[] = UglifyJs

On Thursday, September 20, 2012 9:01:48 AM UTC-3, euromark wrote:
is your js_libs defined in your asset_compress.ini?
and if so, how?

Am Donnerstag, 20. September 2012 13:56:16 UTC+2 schrieb Glauco Custódio:
I deleted error.log and refreshed my page and get this content:

2012-09-20 08:47:49 Error: [RuntimeException] Cannot create a script tag for a build that does not exist.
#0 D:\my_project\code\app\View\Layouts\Default.ctp(38): AssetCompressHelper->script('js_libs')
#1 D:\my_project\code\lib\Cake\View\View.php(920): include('D:\my_project...')
#2 D:\my_project\code\lib\Cake\View\View.php(883): View->_evaluate('D:\my_project...', Array)
#3 D:\my_project\code\lib\Cake\View\View.php(539): View->_render('D:\my_project...')
#4 D:\my_project\code\lib\Cake\View\View.php(483): View->renderLayout('', 'Default')
#5 D:\my_project\code\lib\Cake\Controller\Controller.php(957): View->render(NULL, NULL)
#6 D:\my_project\code\lib\Cake\Routing\Dispatcher.php(193): Controller->render()
#7 D:\my_project\code\lib\Cake\Routing\Dispatcher.php(161): Dispatcher->_invoke(Object(HomeController), Object(CakeRequest), Object(CakeResponse))
#8 D:\my_project\code\app\webroot\index.php(96): Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(CakeRequest), Object(CakeResponse))
#9 {main}
2012-09-20 08:47:49 Error: [MissingControllerException] Controller class CssController could not be found.
#0 D:\my_project\code\app\webroot\index.php(96): Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(CakeRequest), Object(CakeResponse))
#1 {main}
2012-09-20 08:47:49 Error: [MissingControllerException] Controller class ImgController could not be found.
#0 D:\my_project\code\app\webroot\index.php(96): Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(CakeRequest), Object(CakeResponse))
#1 {main}

The files that are set in asset_compress.ini exists inside webroot/css and webroot/js...

On Wednesday, September 19, 2012 8:06:13 PM UTC-3, euromark wrote:
check out the error logs. there should be sth in /tmp/logs/error.log
probably that a file cannot be found - therefore the whole process stops with a 404


Am Mittwoch, 19. September 2012 19:51:07 UTC+2 schrieb Glauco Custódio:
Hi guys, I am trying to use AssetCompress but I am with problems.

I followed these steps:

- Downloaded plugin and droped into app/Plugin/AssetCompress
- Set CakePlugin::load('AssetCompress'); inside app/Config/bootstrap.php
- Created 'cache_css' and 'cache_js' inside app/webroot/
- Copied asset_compress.ini file to app/Config/ -> follow current content here: http://pastebin.com/1YxYfZQ9
- Added public $helpers = array ('AssetCompress.AssetCompress'); inside AppController.php
- Added echo $this->AssetCompress->script('js_libs'); and echo $this->AssetCompress->css('css_all'); inside layout file

I am trying compress files (that are inside webroot/js and webroot/css) that I have specified inside 'asset_compress.ini' but when I load page I get this error:

CakePHP: the rapid development php framework
Cannot create a script tag for a build that does not exist.

Error: An Internal Error Has Occurred.
Stack Trace

    APP\View\Layouts\Default.ctp line 38 → AssetCompressHelper->script(string)
    CORE\Cake\View\View.php line 920 → include(string)
    CORE\Cake\View\View.php line 883 → View->_evaluate(string, array)
    CORE\Cake\View\View.php line 539 → View->_render(string)
    CORE\Cake\View\View.php line 483 → View->renderLayout(string, string)
    CORE\Cake\Controller\Controller.php line 957 → View->render(null, null)
    CORE\Cake\Routing\Dispatcher.php line 193 → Controller->render()
    CORE\Cake\Routing\Dispatcher.php line 161 → Dispatcher->_invoke(HomeController, CakeRequest, CakeResponse)
    APP\webroot\index.php line 96 → Dispatcher->dispatch(CakeRequest, CakeResponse)

Note: my debug level is 2.

AssetCompress does not generate build file on page request? Why I am getting this message? I have to do anything more?

Thank you in advance.

--
Like Us on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/CakePHP
Find us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: