Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Need some directions on how to build something like phpMyAdmin

Greeting,

A traditional programmer who is starting to learn CakePHP and MVC
design. I have a pilot project to build a light version of something
like PhpMyAdmin.

Just trying to figure out how do I achieve this with this framework?
Can I have a generic controller to map dynamically to a different
database and a different table. And how do I achieve something as
simple as listing out all the databases of a specific server in the
MVC model.

I appreciate very much if someone can provide me some directions.
Thanks in advance.

Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://cakeqs.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en

No comments: