Friday, July 30, 2010

Re: Controller not working on live site

Hmmm the paginate array is very simple :( That's what I can't
understand.

Array
(
[limit] => 3
[page] => 1
[contain] => Array
(
[Seller] => Array
(
[User] => Array
(
[0] => Country
)

[0] => Agency
)

[0] => Location
[1] => SponsoredProperty
[2] => Favourite
)

)

Hmmm....

On Jul 29, 5:38 pm, cricket <zijn.digi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 10:59 AM, meekamoo <bryanpadd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yeah had a look at apache error logs - nothing there at all. No
> > errors.
>
> > I have found the problem line (I have NO idea how this can be broken)
>
> >    $data = $this->paginate('Property');
>
> > If I do this:
>
> >    pr($this->paginate);
> >    $data = $this->paginate('Property');
>
> > Then it just prints out the paginate array without any layout.
>
> >    // pr($this->paginate);
> >    $data = $this->paginate('Property');
>
> > If I comment out that pr() line then I get the full 500 error with
> > layout.
>
> > I'm running php-5.2.13 and mysql-5.1. Site runs fine on my dev server
> > at home with php-5.1.13 and mysql-5.0
>
> > Site has exact same configuration as home server, site runs in the
> > root folder on its own domain. I tried uploading the cake/ folder
> > again but no avail. I've even re-uploaded the entire site from dev-
> >>live again. Still nothing.
>
> What does your paginate array look like? Any joins or anything like
> that? I'm wondering if it's due to the MySQL version. I remember (but
> no specifics) that I have run into issues between those two. Although,
> I don't believe that was a Cake site.

Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://cakeqs.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en

No comments: