Saturday, April 30, 2011

Re: [phpXperts] Re: blogspot blog

 

Thanks salayhin. It is working . I no need menu , I got my solution in your first portion of reply.

By the way where do you live??


Foysal

On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 12:00 AM, sirajus <s_salayhin@yahoo.com> wrote:
 



Hello,

You can create multiple pages in blogspot.

Here is the step by step instruction.

1. Log in into blogger dashboard then you will see Posting on the first menu.
2. On the sub menu click edit pages.
3. Here you can see New page.
4. Click here. This is your new page.

Menu Set Up.

1. click design on the top menu.
2. Then where you want to add menu just click add a gadget.
3.Then you will see a list of gadget. Best Gadget for menu is "Pages" .
4. Add it and config it.

Thanks
Salayhin


--- In phpexperts@yahoogroups.com, foysal foysal <nowphp@...> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> Can any one tell me how can I make multiple pages in my blogspot blog ??
>
> I would like to make horizontal menu and link them with those pages.
>
>
> thanks
>
>
> Foysal
>


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Visit phpXperts website at www.phpxperts.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments: