Monday, May 30, 2011

[phpXperts] Some Generic Queries Regarding ZCE

 

I have some queries regarding the Zend Certification. I've been to: http://www.zend.com/en/services/certification/#obtain but still have some questions.

1) Where do I attend the exams in Bangladesh? I mean any known test centers which are still operating?

2) How long does it take to publish the results?

3) How long does the voucher remain valid?

4) How many times can I (re)take the exam with one voucher?

5) What is the length of the exam? In minutes?

6) Do I have to write on papers or do I type in the answers on a computer?

7) What are the things I am allowed to take in with me in the exam center?

8) How many questions are set? Any ideas on the distribution of scores or question patterns?

9) What is the score to pass?

10) Which books to read? Which topics to cover? How critical the questions usually are?

11) Can I take the ZF certification along with PHP certification? If I do, will there be two modules or one modules with questions from both? What happens if I fail in ZF but pass in PHP one?

12) Questions to ZCEs, did doing the degree made any significant contribution to your career or recognition? Or any other effects? How long did it take you to prepare for the exam?

Sorry, I had a lot of questions. Thanks in advance :)

Regards,
Masnun




--
Abu Ashraf Masnun | Web Application Engineer | http://masnun.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Visit phpXperts website at www.phpxperts.net
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: