Sunday, April 29, 2012

Re: DebugKit and ExceptionRenderer

Sorry, forgot to mention my versions, if that helps.
I'm running CakePHP v2.1.1 with the latest DebugKit version from git (bff3a9d1bb)

Kind regards, Ruud

On Sunday, April 29, 2012 8:55:18 PM UTC+2, Ruud Bijnen wrote:
Hi CakePHP gurus,

I was wondering if it's possible to have the DebugKit.Toolbar included on Error pages. Being able to see the fired queries would make developing the app that I'm working on a lot easier.

Of course I tried to find some more info but most of the search results on this topic are about the DebugKit not working at all. I already spent quiet some time trying to figure out a way to force the Toolbar to be rendered, but without luck. I was hoping some one that is a little more involved would be able to help or give some pointers.

As far as I can tell all related beforeRender() methods get called regardless if an Exception is thrown or not. Setting the Controllers viewClass to 'DebugKit.Debug' in the AppController::beforeRender() causes the DebugView::render() method to fire, but no Toolbar in the output :/.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards, Ruud

--
Our newest site for the community: CakePHP Video Tutorials http://tv.cakephp.org
Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://ask.cakephp.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.
 
 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php

No comments: