Wednesday, November 28, 2012

502 Bad Gateway Error

I have the site running fine on Cake 2.2.3 but trying to configure Memcache as the Cache engine.

 

As soon as I uncomment my memcache Cache block below I get hit with a 502 Bad Gateway error. So it’s a bit hard to figure out if its cake or the server since both work but when I add this bit of code it breaks so I am a bit stumped. Can you use multiple Cache engines? File for somethings and memcahe for others? Anyone have any ideas? Suggestions?

 

 

 

/*Cache::config(

                'inmemory', array(

                'engine' => 'Memcache',

                'duration' => 3600,

                'serialize' => true,

                'servers' => array(

                                '127.0.0.1:11211'),

                                'persistent' => true,

                                'compress' => false));*/

 

Thanks

 

Dave

 

 

No comments: