Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Re: auth error message make extra space under error message - how can I make it small??

Use firebug in firefox to see which CSS applies to your element and
which overrides your CSS!
Enjoy,
John

On Jan 20, 8:26 pm, leafchild <leafchild.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I set auth to display my login error message but when it display
>
> "<div id="authMessage" class="message">Login failed. Invalid username
> or password.</div>"
>
> above code create extra extra space below and push other contents to
> down and mess up my layout.
>
> so it will look like this
>
> --================================================
> Login failed. Invalid username or password.
>
> If you for get your password
>
> =================================================
> ('If you for get your password' should be right below the error
> message, 'Login failed. Invalid username or password.')
>
> I tried to set CSS(margin:0px; padding:0px;) but it's not working at
> all.
>
> How can I make it set this message to fit my layout??
>
> Thanks

No comments: