El 21/01/2010, a las 23:44, Lucas Loss escribió:
> 4. Then I've renamed the file database.php.default to database.php;
> 5. Back to the browser I reloaded the page and noticed a new sentence:
I miss a step between these. Have you configured your database
connection in database.php? And, by the way, is a database server up
and running?
> see a print of the page on http://yfrog.com/jp125afterdatabasep;
Have you read the error message in the top? It looks that you need to
set the right permissions in the tmp folder so Apache can write.
Please, read the manual on installation, I think the answers are all
there.
Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://cakeqs.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
No comments:
Post a Comment