Thursday, September 30, 2010

cakephp dynamic databases.

Hi all,

im developing an application which has the cakephp installed on 1
server and has a login system for customers to connect to their own
databases.

Now my question is, is there an alternative for manualy entering all
customers (1000+) in the database.php config file?

I have all my customers in a local database with all their database
configurations. So my default in my database.php config in cakephp is
the local database with all my customers.

I have done this one time before by having my app_controller do a
beforeFilter() and retrieve the database configurations from my local
database depending on a login + pass. (although, this caused problems
every time..)

Thanks in advance :)

Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://cakeqs.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en

No comments: