Tuesday, September 28, 2010

common value name for all pages

I have to use a value $myvalue for 90% of pages at my site.

50% pages has same value (10% of page actually I don't need this value
but since this value is set to layout I have to do something to avoid
showing error ) so I want to set $this->set('myvalue', default) as
default value
but I don't want to set in every controller since there are may.

Is there any way I can set this value at app_controller.php,
so I don't need to set value to $myvalue at every my controller??
or is there other way to do it?

thanks

Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://cakeqs.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en

No comments: