Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Seeking some CakePHP tutoring

I have CakePhp 3.0.12 installed via GoDaddy cpanel - database is set up and home page fires up. The data base is mysql - the automated installer set config on app.php 

I can set up a ssh putty command window 

 I want to get a basic console set up that I can populate with php and html5 code - so I can focus on content development. I came to cake because I wanted a header -side and main component console as my content delivery platform - but I am stuck just getting started 

I am comfortable with html/css/js - but have little experience with MVC - I just need some help getting started  -  I am in a small town in Iowa and do not have a car so must use online communication which I am very comfortable doing  - hoping to use web ex screen sharing method to help me get started 

I also am short on cash now - boo hoo I know and am older - but I have  a lot of experience working with technical people - having employed developers over many years - I have a very good idea of what I want to do see Mytown.center web portal  - I came to Cake  to put a framework in place instead of the haphazard page by page method I started out with 

A little help now will be greatly appreciated  - I have a physical server stack left over from my previous business so have some backend horsepower in place that is very advanced once I can get things rolling again

Please consider this a humble request for a little assistance to get me started in cakephp 

--
Like Us on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/CakePHP
Find us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: