Saturday, February 28, 2009

Re: Problem in inserting data

Finally I got the solution...I had created objects in my related .ctp
file with wrong names instead of table field names...Hope this would
help any neophyte facing same problem...Thanks guys for your
help...Now I think using Cakephp would be more enjoyable with such an
active community :)


On Feb 27, 7:43 pm, AnkitLimkar <ankit.lim...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All....As I am a beginner I am facing problems in inserting data in
> the sample application database. I've followed the sample 'Blog
> Tutorial' for implementing this. I've followed all the CakePHP
> conventions. When I add the data No Error is displayed & page is
> redirected to correct location too, but data is not saved. Anyone
> please can help me out...Thanks....

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: