Saturday, February 28, 2009

Re: Tree misbehaviour

Hi folks,

I've got the same problem.. It's really strange because all of my code
was working in the last Beta version.

This is my DB table:

CREATE TABLE intracategories (
id SERIAL PRIMARY KEY,
parent_id INT,
lft INT,
rght INT,
name VARCHAR(255),
tags VARCHAR(255),
ispublic SMALLINT,
description TEXT,
slug VARCHAR(255),
deleted INT DEFAULT 0,
deleted_date TIMESTAMP,
created TIMESTAMP,
modified TIMESTAMP,
cretedby INT,
modifiedby INT
);

And this is my model:
class Intracategory extends AppModel {

var $name = 'Intracategory';
var $actsAs = array('Tree');
}

When I try to save categories with a parent it fails (it sends to me
to the form again), but if I save categories without parent always
works. There is no SQL errors when I use debug on 2.

:S

Somebody else with this problem in 1.2.1.8004 ?

On Feb 25, 3:42 pm, Jon Bennett <jmbenn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> >  Can anybody see anything wrong with the file or class names below?
>
> They look ok to me, just checking, you are using the Tree behaviour
> aren't you? You've got:
>
> var $actsAs = array('Tree'); in your model?
>
> j
>
> --
>
> jon bennett
> w:http://www.jben.net/
> iChat (AIM): jbendotnet Skype: jon-bennett
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: