Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I need to compare how I work to how you work

Hi!

Once, I created a topic here, asking for help, then I got one reply.
Unfortunately, it was not enough help to solve the problem. I kept
posting my progress, waiting for a reply and I must have posted three
times, but I waited days to get one reply again. Fortunately, It was
enough help to solve the problem.

I am afraid of waiting. Regarding waiting...

Before waiting: how much do you google? While you are waiting: do you
keep trying to solve the problem yourself? or other problems in your
project? or other people's problems (in message boards, in chat rooms
etc)? how often do you check your inbox for a reply? After waiting: do
you work around? or delay? or quit?

How dependent / independent are you? How I can I be more like you???

Thanks!
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: