Tuesday, March 31, 2009

login problem

The problem is simply that I can't log in. I've done this before but
I'm trying to build an ACL-controlled site and following along with
the manual's example app. WHen I try loggin in I get "You are not
authorized to access that location." I suspect the problem might be
with the redirect, and not my credentials, as I'm not seeing Auth's
loginError.

AppController:

function beforeFilter()
{
$this->Auth->fields = array('username' => 'email', 'password' => 'password');
$this->Auth->userScope = array( 'User.enabled' => 1);
$this->Auth->loginError = 'No matching user found.';
$this->Auth->loginAction = array('controller' => 'users', 'action' => 'login');
$this->Auth->loginRedirect = array('controller' => 'pages', 'action'
=> 'display', 'home');
$this->Auth->logoutRedirect = array('controller' => 'users', 'action'
=> 'login');
$this->Auth->authorize = 'actions';
$this->Auth->actionPath = 'ROOT/';
}

UsersController:

function beforeFilter()
{
parent::beforeFilter();
if ($this->action == 'login') $this->layout = 'login';
$this->Auth->allowedActions = array('reset_password');
}

public function login() {}

public function logout()
{
$this->Session->setFlash('Good-Bye');
$this->redirect($this->Auth->logout());
}

As you can see, it's not much different than the manual. The
beforeFilter layout switch is there because none of the pages for this
site should be public (it's an extranet).

The password is good, and my user is enabled.

I have nothing in my acos table yet, so I think that shouldn't be the
cause of this. AFAICT, if PagesController::display() is not in acos,
there shouldn't be any problem. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Can anyone see something missing? Or think of something else I can check?

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: