Wednesday, August 29, 2012

How can I Show my Database Global Variables and Full Process List?

Hello,

I need to be able to print out some data from my database such as:

"SHOW FULL PROCESSLIST"
"SHOW GLOBAL STATUS"
"SHOW GLOBAL VARIABLES LIKE 'hostname'"

etc..

How can I accomplish this? What I've been trying to do is use the query() method in a model to run my own custom query but that's not working:

$this->query("SHOW FULL PROCESSLIST");

This doesn't return anything, there is no error either, it's just empty. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en-US.
 
 

No comments: