Friday, August 31, 2012

Re: [Render problem] 5s to render any view

What's the datasource?

Jeremy Burns
Class Outfit

http://www.classoutfit.com

On 31 Aug 2012, at 15:44:33, Alexandre Vasconcelos <ops.rio@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I'm using cakephp in my project, this is my second project with cakephp, but now I've a problem and I've no idea what's happening and I've no idea how to investigate it

The problem

may views, any view, is rendering in 5s, and I did some tests:

- I commented <?php echo $this->fetch('content'); ?> in my default layout - the problem stopped

- I commented all codes inside my controller, leaving only the view to rendering, my view was an html without any php code(is a short html) - the problem happened

- I disabled all plugins in bootstrap - the problem happened

- I disabled all routs - the problem happened

so, this is my problem, i need solve it, if someone need more information about, or want to suggest some other test, tell me, I'll do and put the result here.

OBS.: 
I don't know if this helps to identify the problem, after rendering (after 5s) this message apears in chorme console:
"Port error: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist.


tks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en-US.
 
 

No comments: