Friday, August 31, 2012

Re: [Render problem] 5s to render any view

So is the database returning any results? Can you connect to it outside of the app using the credentials you entered in database.php?

Jeremy Burns
Class Outfit

http://www.classoutfit.com

On 31 Aug 2012, at 16:19:38, Alexandre Vasconcelos <ops.rio@gmail.com> wrote:

hi Jeremy,

'datasource' => 'Database/Mysql',



Em sexta-feira, 31 de agosto de 2012 11h53min56s UTC-3, Jeremy Burns escreveu:
What's the datasource?

Jeremy Burns
Class Outfit

http://www.classoutfit.com

On 31 Aug 2012, at 15:44:33, Alexandre Vasconcelos <ops...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I'm using cakephp in my project, this is my second project with cakephp, but now I've a problem and I've no idea what's happening and I've no idea how to investigate it

The problem

may views, any view, is rendering in 5s, and I did some tests:

- I commented <?php echo $this->fetch('content'); ?> in my default layout - the problem stopped

- I commented all codes inside my controller, leaving only the view to rendering, my view was an html without any php code(is a short html) - the problem happened

- I disabled all plugins in bootstrap - the problem happened

- I disabled all routs - the problem happened

so, this is my problem, i need solve it, if someone need more information about, or want to suggest some other test, tell me, I'll do and put the result here.

OBS.: 
I don't know if this helps to identify the problem, after rendering (after 5s) this message apears in chorme console:
"Port error: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist.


tks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+u...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en-US.
 
 


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en-US.
 
 

No comments: