Friday, August 31, 2012

Re: Cakephp Print pdf

What have you tried? Show some code so that it seems like you are
trying things out instead of making very urgent appeals for help.

Mike.

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 12:49 AM, Mr. Manager <lydara9@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I have problem with creating autocomplete field my my customer id, which i
> use on invoice form add. I want user to type customer name and it will
> autocomplete when the name is choose the actual value that store in table
> invoice is customer_id.
>
> - Printing Pdf I want user to be able to print pdf the page view.
> - Printing Excel because the user want to get query record from database and
> with cakephp and be able to print to excel format.
> - Print Preview: On my invoice form I have button called print preview when
> the user click on the button where will be pop up page of invoice
>
> I hope that anyone can help me because this is urgent.
>
> Best Hope!
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "CakePHP" group.
> To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en-US.
>
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en-US.

No comments: