Saturday, January 31, 2009

Debugging Auth component

Hi guys, I'm getting quite crazy with the auth component.
Some days ago I followed the 'Simple Acl controlled Application'
tutoriale and everything worked fine. After that I start adding stuff
to my user model and user controller and now Auth doesn't work
anymore. I can login correctly but every action not declared as
allowed is not accessible even from the User who belongs to the
administrators group.
I don't know where to start to debug Auth calls and to see where it
get stuck. Any suggestion?
Thanks.

Andrea

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: