Friday, January 30, 2009

$scaffold and bake don't match up

I am new to cakephp and I used the scaffolding and then decided to
bake my views and controllers. I have some Associations setup that
showed up in the views when using scaffolding but don't show up after
baking the views. Did I do something wrong or is there not a way to
generate the scaffolding as it appears? Thanks any help would be
appreciated. Thanks.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: