Tuesday, June 30, 2009

[cakephp] Auth session getting destroyed?

Not sure what's going on, but using Auth in it's simplest form
(login.ctp, empty login action, etc.), my Auth.User session key is
null as soon as I leave the login action (which is blank).

I have pr($session->read('Auth.User'); in my login.ctp view; after I
POST, it retrieves a record and seems to authenticate ok as the pr
statement shows the User object array with all the proper values from
the database. However, if I call the same pr on another controller's
action, or if I simply GET the login action, the Auth session key is
immediately destroyed. Tested in FF 3, IE7, Chrome 2.x.

Any ideas?

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: