Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Re: Database Table not Found for a Model I haven't Created

Check all of your models' associations. I think you probably have a
Site model listed somewhere.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Tony<t3projects@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm running into a problem in getting this error:
> Error:  Database table sites for model Site was not found.
>
> I don't have a model for Sites because I don't even have a table for
> it.
>
> I have a Sites controller but in the $uses array it is using the model
> "User".
>
> Can anyone help me here.
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: