Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Re: variable is undefined when I pass it from a javascript file to a php file

Dear Brain,
Thanks for the reply. I am very late. Your solution was right. I
didn't upload one file that includes the variable . That's why the
problem occurs.

By the way, thanks for the reply.
I am very late to reply. Sorry for that.

Once again, Thanks .

On Jun 16, 11:17 pm, brian <bally.z...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How is this a CakePHP question? Ensure that both versions are in sync
> (eg. use rsync). Maybe the code is on the server but some other file
> has not included it. If you view source, do you see your code?
>
> On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 7:51 AM,TamannaAfroze<afroz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi everybody,
> > I am new in this group.
> > The following code works well in my local machine.
>
> >         if(top.upper.securityOptions.generate_instant_message)
> >         {
>
> > securityOption=top.upper.securityOptions.generate_instant_message;
> >             securityDelete =
> > top.upper.securityOptions.delete_instant_message;
> >             alert(top.upper.securityOptions.delete_instant_message +
> > 'sjdgfjhsdgf');
> >         }
> >         //alert(securityDelete);
> >         alert(top.upper.securityOptions.delete_instant_message +
> > 'sjdgfjhsdgf');
>
> > I uploaded the file containing this code fragment to my office's server and
> > I got the securityDelete variable undefined.
>
> > can anybody help me regarding this matter?
> > Thanks in advance.
>
> > Tinni.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: