Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I cannot render a chart using Open Flash Chart Helper

Hello to everyone,
I want to use Flash Chart Helper to show some charts in my
application.
I downloaded all necessary files and located them into the following
places:

/app/views/helpers/flash_chart.php
/app/views/helpers/flash.php
/app/vendors/flashchart/open-flash-chart.php
/app/vendors/flashchart/*37 other files at the time of this writing*
/app/webroot/flash/open-flash-chart.swf
/app/webroot/js/swfobject.js
/app/webroot/js/json/json2.js

I also added this line to my controller:

var $helpers = array('Html', 'Form','FlashChart');

and placed this example into my view

<?php
echo $flashChart->begin();
$flashChart->setData(array(1,2,4,8));
echo $flashChart->chart();
echo $flashChart->render();
?>

<table>
<tr><td>1</td><td>one</td></tr>
<tr><td>1</td><td>two</td></tr>
<tr><td>1</td><td>three</td></tr>
<tr><td>1</td><td>four</td></tr>
</table>

but when I try to load it, the chart doesn't show.... I can only see
the table...
If somebody knows what is going please tell me
I've tried several other examples (none of them seem to work)
Thank you in advance.

Francisca.
PS: Please if you have any questions let me know, english is not my
first language so I could have missed something in this message
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: