Monday, June 29, 2009

SMTP - Not working

Hi all...

In my application, I need to send mails using smtp server. I have
given all parameters but it is not working. Then I have tracked the
errors in the email component. Then I got the following status
messages:

503 AUTH command used when not advertised
550 bosauthsmtp16: No unauthenticated relaying permitted

My mailing function is as follows:

function _sendMail()
{
$this->Email->to = 'sijumonap@gmail.com';
$this->Email->bcc = array();
$this->Email->subject = 'Test Mail';
$this->Email->replyTo = 'smtp username';
$this->Email->from = 'smtp username';
$this->Email->template = 'test';
$this->Email->sendAs = 'html';

$this->Email->smtpOptions = array( 'port'=>'25',
'timeout'=>'30',
'auth'=>true,
'host' => 'smtp host',
'username'=>'smtp username',
'password'=>'smtp password'
);
$this->Email->delivery = 'smtp';
$this->Email->send();
}

Please help me to solve this issue...

Thank you all...
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: