Thursday, July 30, 2009

Adding an Admin Section/Help with the Acl App in the Cookbook

I would like to add an admin portion to my app.

So far I have followed the Acl example in the Cookbook most of the
way.

What I don't is how the aros work.

If I create a user, how do I (or even can I) choose whether this new
user is an admin or a regular user? Or do I have to create a second
registration form to add admins?

Thanks,
~Sarah


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: