Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Re: Cannot find controllers

I noticed that cakephp is looking for controllers in the cake folder
(instead of the app folder), I think this is the problem, but I don't
know how to fix it. :(

On Jul 29, 5:41 pm, Sarah <sarah.e.p.jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was trying to add Acl to my application (following with the Sample
> in the Cookbook Manual).
>
> Now when I try to visit my views, they say that their respective
> controller cannot be found, and it suggests that I make a controller.
> However, I know my controllers exist (and are in the correct
> location).
>
> Any suggestions as to what I may have done incorrectly?
>
> Thanks,
> ~Sarah
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: