Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Re: Cannot find controllers

please post the contents of your index.php file from your webroot

my guess is your paths are not correctly set up


On Jul 29, 11:19 pm, Sarah <sarah.e.p.jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Missing Controller
>
> Error: UsersController could not be found.
>
> Error: Create the class UsersController below in file: oldcake/
> controllers/users_controller.php
>
> <?php
> class UsersController extends AppController {
>
>         var $name = 'Users';}
>
> ?>
>
> On Jul 29, 7:55 pm, JamesF <usaexportexpe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > what is the exact error message you are getting?
>
> > On Jul 29, 9:43 pm, Sarah <sarah.e.p.jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > I noticed that cakephp is looking for controllers in the cake folder
> > > (instead of the app folder), I think this is the problem, but I don't
> > > know how to fix it.  :(
>
> > > On Jul 29, 5:41 pm, Sarah <sarah.e.p.jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > I was trying to add Acl to my application (following with the Sample
> > > > in the Cookbook Manual).
>
> > > > Now when I try to visit my views, they say that their respective
> > > > controller cannot be found, and it suggests that I make a controller.
> > > > However, I know my controllers exist (and are in the correct
> > > > location).
>
> > > > Any suggestions as to what I may have done incorrectly?
>
> > > > Thanks,
> > > > ~Sarah

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: