Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Re: Cannot find controllers

What is the URL you're using? And what is "oldcake"? What is the
webroot you have set up for this domain?

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 11:19 PM, Sarah<sarah.e.p.jones@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Missing Controller
>
> Error: UsersController could not be found.
>
> Error: Create the class UsersController below in file: oldcake/
> controllers/users_controller.php
>
> <?php
> class UsersController extends AppController {
>
>        var $name = 'Users';
> }
> ?>
>
>
>
>
> On Jul 29, 7:55 pm, JamesF <usaexportexpe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> what is the exact error message you are getting?
>>
>> On Jul 29, 9:43 pm, Sarah <sarah.e.p.jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > I noticed that cakephp is looking for controllers in the cake folder
>> > (instead of the app folder), I think this is the problem, but I don't
>> > know how to fix it.  :(
>>
>> > On Jul 29, 5:41 pm, Sarah <sarah.e.p.jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > > I was trying to add Acl to my application (following with the Sample
>> > > in the Cookbook Manual).
>>
>> > > Now when I try to visit my views, they say that their respective
>> > > controller cannot be found, and it suggests that I make a controller.
>> > > However, I know my controllers exist (and are in the correct
>> > > location).
>>
>> > > Any suggestions as to what I may have done incorrectly?
>>
>> > > Thanks,
>> > > ~Sarah
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: