Thursday, April 30, 2009

Re: Problem with update of multiple div's with Ajax helper

One of the reasons I wasn't getting any helpful information is becuase
I'd disabled debugging for the ajax view.

Anyway, it seems that the issue was the model data I was trying to
loop through, or just get the size of, needs to be avaialable to the
ajax view, even though it is not meant to be updating all of that part
of the view.

I havn't actually found a way to do what I want still. As I can set
this data again, but the update still dosn't seem to work.

I've just gone ahead with using an element to update the whole list of
data after each ajax call. But this seems to miss some of the point.

Any ideas on where I'm going wrong?

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: