Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Session Refresh

Hello all,

I'm trying to figure out how to "refresh" the session expiration
time. For example, if someone logs in at 1pm and the session is
supposed to last an hour then that user is always logged out at 2pm,
regardless of how frequently they hit the page. What I'd like to
happen is after every hit the expiration date is bumped to be SYSDATE
+ (Session.timeout * Security.level).

I tried renew and that cleared the session variables.

I've read the book, cruised the code, googled, etc, so please don't
slam me. I just can't find an answer.

Thanks for any help!
Shawn
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: