Sunday, May 31, 2009

I need help to build a ACL with habtm

For my application I need a ACL with habtm.
In my book "Webentwicklung mit CakePHP" there´s only an example with a
hasMany relation.

I can't find anything I the web belonging to ACL and habtm (with the
ACL of cakePHP and no custom solutions).

For testing purposes I only have a simple aco tree:
ROOT
Fileuploads
index

Building the aco tree:
cake acl create aco / ROOT
cake acl create aco ROOT Fileuploads
cake acl create aco Fileuploads index

And a simple aro tree:
[1] Gruppen

Building the aro tree:
cake acl create aro / Gruppen


So I have 3 tabels:
users
usergroups
usergroups_users


Can anyone help?
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: