Sunday, May 31, 2009

Re: [phpXperts] Re: How to disable right mouse click in Opera browser?



It doesn't even have to be in text format. If I can see your web page on my
computer, I can copy the contents of that web page. Period. There is
NOTHING you can do to stop that. To be displayed on my computer, it has to
be on my computer. And I control my computer.

Unencrypted information (code, data, pictures, music, whatever) on the
internet can be stolen. Just get over it. If you don't want things taken,
don't leave them in a public place.

> From: shiplu <shiplu.net@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [phpXperts] Re: How to disable right mouse click in Opera
> browser?
>
> A few idea about what you are trying to do.
> No matter whatever you do, you can not prevent people from copying
> vital information as long as its in text format.

__._,_.___
Visit phpXperts website at www.phpxperts.net
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Love cars? Check out the

Auto Enthusiast Zone

.

__,_._,___

No comments: