Saturday, May 30, 2009

Re: [phpXperts] Need help configuring PHP.INI



hello, it seems no problem with your server. there is syntax error in
your script. guessing there is abundant ) on line 23. just fix it. if
can't paste here.

Best Regard,
Raju
------------------------
http://hungrycoder.xenexbd.com - For novice.

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 10:44 PM, defense_dan <ke7dcg@cox.net> wrote:
>
>
> Hello,
>
> I am having an issue with the error messages generated by one of my local
> servers.
>
> Server A is a Synology Disk Station NAS which has a flavor of Linux
> installed with Apache, PHP, MySQL installed as well. The PHP version is
> 5.2.0,
>
> Server B is my local machine which has Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit,
> Apache, PHP 5.2.8, and MySQL installed as well.
>
> When I run a .php page with a specific error, in the example I have an
> unexpected ')' on purpose to test the error message, Here are the two
> messages that I receive:
>
> Server A:
> Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')' in
> /volume1/web/radiotest/index.php on line 23
>
> Server B:
> Parse error: parse error in C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software
> Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\radiotest\index.php on line 23
>
> Server A is the message I prefer. The reason I have these two set up the way
> I do is so I can have full access to server settings on server B. I do not
> have access to the .ini files on server A.
>
> Long story short, I was doing something with simpleXML and server A did not
> have the proper settings or was missing a module or something and I did not
> see how to get in and enable this.
>
> On server B, I have in my php.ini:
> error_reporting = E_ALL
>
> I'm sorry, but I am legally blind and I don't see how to add an attachment
> to this message. If you would like my entire php.ini file, please email me
> and I will be happy to send it to you.
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Dan
>
>

__._,_.___
Visit phpXperts website at www.phpxperts.net
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: