Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Re: Oracle 10g

Maybe this example will help : http://liamgraham.wordpress.com/2007/04/19/using-oracle-with-cakephp-15-minute-blog-tutorial/

Google is such a nice tool :)

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 5:21 PM, osamo101 <osamo101@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi

I have a problem connecting to Oracle 10g database.

When I put 'driver' => 'oracle', I got an error in the homepage so I
changed it to ODBC but also I am not able to connect.
My configuration is as follows:

var $default = array(
               'driver' => 'odbc',
               'persistent' => false,
               'host' => 'MyServer',
               'login' => 'UserID',
               'password' => 'Password',
               'schema' => 'MySchema',
               'database' => 'orcl',
               'prefix' => '',
               'encoding' =>''
       );

I am waiting for a solution from you.

Thanks in advance.




--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: