Saturday, October 31, 2009

Auth Help

I have a test app I am building and created a few dummy accounts, added Auth and ACL and everything worked just fine.
 
So I copied app folder and placed them on the live server and dumped the database but now I cant log into any of my test accounts. I created a new user on the testing server and created the exact user (same username and password) on the live server and passwords are different.
 
testpass on dev server = 7340ec38fb72b91e2695e3799faaad15bad95324
 
testpass on live server = 770a5e89f64d198a61289255b185aa342bc71013
 
Code is the same, i made no changes. Security salt is the same. Is there something i am missing here that would cause this?
 
Dave

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: