Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cake Hosting - Who is the best?

I know this isn't a cake question but I respect the cake community
more than anybody so I wanted to ask you guys.

I was using a VPS at hostmysite for $36 a month. It was nice because
it was cheap, linux based, speedy and allowed me to do what I needed
to do like up the php memory limits for resizing images and such.
SHared hosting usually is too darn restrictive... especially is you
want to install a plugin or something. Unfortunately they got rid of
that server option and replaced it with one that is five times the
price.

So I am once again looking for good hosting that is inexpensive and
doesn't have all the limitations and frustrations that come with
shared hosting.

Who do you guys use?
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: